Friday, May 15, 2009

Ages and ages past - it's a new world now.

It's been a very long time since I've posted to this blog. We live in a very different world now. How life has changed in just a few short years. We now have a president who is tearing apart the very fabric of this country, while those who love and adore him trample on all that is good and holy. Perhaps the topic of further posts.

In the mean time, I've found that love of my life, the man who is the twin of my soul. The thought of him makes me smile even as I write this. :-) He makes me crazy insane at times, but love him still I do and would marry him again tomorrow if given the chance. Ahhh - the beauty and grace of the sacrament, I never knew or imagined it could be so good.

Not much to say just starting out again here after so long. But I hope to write a bit more frequently now. I used to keep written journals, but I find that I just don't have the time to put pen to paper these days.

God bless us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home